The Pro-House Promise
At Pro-House, we run your building to the very highest of standards – yours. Our property management principals and staff cater to the real needs of all residents, however demanding. We understand all of the intangibles of comfort and security that are as important as the day to day routines of running a building efficiently and economically. Pro-House is well equipped to provide management services to any Condominium Corporation, able to adapt to the diversities of communities and the structural organization.
Financial management of your assets at Pro-House is based on integrity, security and confidentiality. Our well-researched and detailed budgets provide the basis for accurate, timely and readable financial reporting. Our investment expertise will yield the highest possible return on corporation’s funds.
At Pro-House, communication is more than the enforcement of rules and regulations – we listen with understanding to your concerns – and act upon them. We keep you up-to-date on legislative and technological changes that affect your corporation’s operations.
- Compilation of data regarding equipment, components, warranties and guarantees
- Scheduling of maintenance, long range and ongoing. Schedules to assist in preparation of Budgets
- Supervision of work and the blending of in-house Staff and trades known to us as competent
- Selection and supervision of Staff to provide and maintain the standard of services required
- Inviting of tenders and quotations for work exceeding the Manager’s authorized amount
- Regular inspection of common elements
- Maintenance and supervision of all security systems and recommendations regarding efficiency
- Control of inventory and purchases to ensure uninterrupted maintenance and to forestall emergencies
- Complete records outlining maintenance measures taken, dates of inspections, work completion and indicating upcoming needs
- Furnish monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly detailed up-to-date maintenance reports to the Board as required
- Maintain a 24 hour emergency response service
- Gas and Hydro contracts, bulk purchasing pricing of all supplies
- Collection of monthly common expense fees including all other accounts receivable
- Verifying and approval of all invoices and prompt disbursement of same
- Maintaining of Corporation’s financial records (on-site where possible)
- Investment of surplus Operating Funds and Reserve Funds
- Financial Statements (monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly) as necessary
- Preparation of Annual Operating Budget
- Preparation of year-end working papers for annual audit
- Reserve Fund Financial Plan administration
- Enforcement of Declaration, By-Laws, Rules and Regulations
- Issuance of Status Certificates
- Typing of Minutes of Board and General Meetings (Minutes taken by others)
- Maintenance of Corporation Registry and Owner Files
- Complete Payroll services with direct deposit
- Comprehensive Group Insurance Plan available
- Pre-authorized payment plan
Energy Efficiency and Procurement
At Pro-House, we believe that making a meaningful contribution to the community in which we operate is fundamental to the way we do business.
We are committed to realizing better energy efficiency and reduction in waste, water usage and carbon emissions through cost effective improvement and operations, as well as health and safety of all residents, employees and the community.
Green initiatives within our portfolio include:
- energy reduction strategies – we are using energy audits to identify the equipment and processes that use energy in a wasteful manner;
- water conservation
- recycling program implementation; we develop effective source separation programs consistent with local recycling capabilities
- environmental friendly cleaning materials
- other sustainable operational best practices.
We research, advise and manage energy (gas and electricity supply) bulk purchase programs.
Making environmentally responsible decisions is an important part of how we manage real estate.